2. If the bread has sugars, preservatives, coloring's or conditioners in its ingredients list, its probably not the best for you. By replacing the bread that you eat, you will remove many sugars and unneeded ingredients from your diet.This article on Food Babe explains what to look for and what not to eat when it comes to bread.
3. Stop snacking on "100 calorie" things, replace it with fruit. These "snack packs" as I call them are typically filled with many excess ingredients, they are no good, and can make you gain weight. These packs typically don't fill the average person up anyways, and you can eat as much fruit as you want and not feel guilty about it!
4. Eat less pasta. Pasta is considered a "bad" carb. I am not saying to stop eating pasta, there is no reason to do that. However, if you eat less of it, and more raw foods such as zucchini noodles, you will notice a difference in how easy you lose weight.
5. Drink a smoothie a day. It can be any time of the day! Drink it for breakfast, or lunch, as a snack, anything you'd like! Pick up some plain yogurt, frozen fruits and to go cups or regular cups with lids, and have some fun making mixes of flavors that you like. Smoothies with yogurt and fruit can be filling and are far healthier than many other meal choices when you're on the go. Smoothies are also great for those before bed snacks that we all crave.
1) Cut out junk food, including soda.
2) Eat healthy bread.
3) Snack on fruits and veggies.
4) Eat less pasta.
5) Smoothie a day!